A focus on material culture, ethnography, history and archaeology.
- Australian Museum Pacific Collection
- Papua New Guinea: Collecting - or stealing?
- Papua New Guinea: Old objects, new information
- Vanuatu: Reviving Kastom
- Garden Palace Survivors
- Tabua and whale tooth ornaments from Fiji
- Tomako – War Canoe: E23373
- Pacific Profiteering
- Rev. Arthur & Mrs Jean Brawn collection, New Britain
What and how to donate to the Australian Museum cultural collections
Oceania is a geographical, geopolitical and partially ethnological region.